The 2022 Bathurst International will operate two campgrounds.
McPhillamy Campground – Located top of the mountain, this campground is in close proximity to Brocks Skyline and the mountain Esses.
Paddock Campground – Located at the bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex.
The booking system is now automated with advance bookings only available online. Patrons will require a VISA or Mastercard to complete their transaction online. Advance bookings are open now, pending availability, sites will be available at the Event.
- August 6, 2022 – Sales open for general public.
- November 7, 2022 – Campsite online pre-sale closes. Site would be sold at the event, pending availability.
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (PDF – 39kB)
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 9 November and close at 8am Monday 14 November 2022.
- Sites will be pre-sold for $110 per site, and at the Event for $120 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle (or two motorcycles) permitted per site.
- There are no powered sites available in the Campground however patrons are welcome to bring generators.
- Campground sites can only be booked and paid for online.
- Tickets to the event must be purchased in addition to the cost of a campsite(s) – see dedicated ticketing page on the website.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campground.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see above)